I wrote little program to extract secdata.bin and filetable of NAND dump.
It uses patch latest secdata.bin method (not delete method).megashares FindSecDatav0.62 sendspace FindSecDatav0.62
In v0.11 Fixed regional settings problem.
In v0.2 support for 256 MB and 512 MB NANDs implemented.
In v0.3 Different NAND controller support
- "ommit timestamp" parameter removed - this is now default
- added parameter to show more recomendations
- "recommandation" algoritm changed
- support for gaps in filesystem table version
- added bypassing FF version records in filesystem
- more accurate timestamp - used for visual purposes only
- added parameter to show time part of timestamp in filetables
- added support for large blocks
- block rellocation support
- now for 256MB and 512MB Jaspers is only needed dump of 0x600 blocks:
nandpro lpt: -r256 raw.bin AE0 600
or nandpro lpt: -r512 raw.bin AE0 600
so only about 1h dumping
- protection to use large block controller with small 24MB dump.
- additional secdata.bin checking. Checks if non-zero values exists below offset 1024.
- fixed app crashes on checking filetable change nr.1
- fixed to ommit doubled banned records
- displaying changes: "overwritten" when block has bytes other than 0 above offset 1024 or zeros below 1024
- option added to ommit block rellocation
- option added to view all filetable entries
It's v0.62 version so test it.